Antique Desk, English, Walnut, Writing Table, Victorian Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.2620
This is an antique desk, an English, walnut writing table dating to the Victorian period circa 1900.
- A superior Victorian writing study desk
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- The English walnut presents warm tones and grain interest
- Rising from classic turned bun feet
- Elegant tapered, turned legs united by shaped perimeter stretcher
- Generous, bracketed knee-hole for comfort in use
- Twin cabinet doors opening to reveal excellent storage capacity
- Over knee drawer with stunning foliate inlay detail
- Dressed with original solid brass drop handles
A simply lovely desk in excellent antique condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 130cm (51.25'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.