Antique Desk, English, Walnut, Writing Table, Victorian Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.2620
This is an antique desk, an English, walnut writing table dating to the Victorian period circa 1900.
- A superior Victorian writing study desk
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- The English walnut presents warm tones and grain interest
- Rising from classic turned bun feet
- Elegant tapered, turned legs united by shaped perimeter stretcher
- Generous, bracketed knee-hole for comfort in use
- Twin cabinet doors opening to reveal excellent storage capacity
- Over knee drawer with stunning foliate inlay detail
- Dressed with original solid brass drop handles
A simply lovely desk in excellent antique condition and a piece to be welcomed into any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 130cm (51.25'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World