Antique Desk Chair, Victorian Captain's Armchair, Oak, Windsor Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5031
This is an antique desk chair, a rotating and reclining Victorian captain's armchair in oak. A Windsor dating to circa 1890.
- English oak with grain interest and attractive caramel hues
- Traditionally crafted with a desirable aged patina
- Bow-back bent-wood armrest with extended back rest
- Supported on ring turned, flared spindles in Windsor fashion
- Sold oak saddle seat slab
- Rise, fall, rotate and tilt actions
- Standing upon four stout, swept legs
An appealing antique desk chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53.25cm (21'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Height: 79cm (31'') - 87.5cm (34.5'')
Seat Width: 45.75cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Min Seat Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Seat Height: 55cm (21.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World