Antique Decorative Silk Panel, Chinese, Framed Needlepoint Tapestry, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7323
This is an antique decorative silk panel. A Chinese, framed needlepoint tapestry display, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Superb Oriental decorative appeal
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Silk cotton ground with needlepoint tapestry decoration
- Later, quality gilt and ebonised frame with glass plate in very good order
- Depicts a flowering spring tree being visited by a small bird
- Small secondary borders in blue over white with an outer red pinstripe for contrast
- Circular geometric border with shimmers of golden tones
- Supplied with hanging wire for ease of wall mounting
This is a striking antique decorative silk panel, with wonderful Oriental scenes and craftsmanship. Delivered polished and ready for the wall.
Max Width: 25cm (9.75'')
Max Depth: 2cm (.75'')
Max Height: 50cm (19.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World