Antique Decorative Fruit Bowl, English, Ceramic, Lustre, Serving Dish, C.1920
Our Stock # 18.7805
This is an antique decorative fruit bowl. An English, ceramic and lustre finish serving dish, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Striking colour and distinctive Carlton Ware Persian pattern appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina and free of marks
- Rich cobalt blue ground accentuated with colourful lustre finish
- Golden foliate patterns decorate the rim and inner edge
- Bowl centre adorned with a traditional Persian temple scene
- Tall palms and a fruiting tree stand proudly above a nobleman and his courtiers
- Maker's marks to base for Wiltshaw & Robinson, of Stoke-on-Trent
- Further identified with a golden Persian pattern mark and serial number of 2884
This is a charming antique decorative fruit bowl, captivating in its rich colour and lustre finish. Delivered polished and ready to use as a centrepiece.
Max Width: 23cm (9'')
Max Depth: 23cm (9'')
Max Height: 10cm (4'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World