Antique Decorative Billiard Mirror, English, Ceramic Tiles, Snooker, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.8522
This is an antique decorative billiard mirror. An English, ebonised pine frame with ceramic snooker scene tiles, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Utterly fascinating decorative mirror with superb appeal for fans of cue sports
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Ebonised pine frame hosts a central mirror and twelve ceramic tiles
- Each tile shows a charming billiard or snooker scene with a bright, colourful palette
- Quality bevelled mirror plate shows a pleasingly light foxing commensurate with age
- Mounted with a pair of small brass loops for ease of hanging
This is an exceptional antique decorative billiard mirror, with twelve colourful scenes of sporting interest. A treat for any room or institution. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 99cm (39'')
Max Depth: 4cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 79cm (31'')
Mirror Plate Width: 33.5cm (13.25'')
Mirror Plate Height: 23.5cm (9.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World