Antique Daybed, Victorian Button Back Armchair c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1625
This is a handsome antique daybed, Victorian button back armchair with extended seat panel.
- Raised on turned and tapered, mahogany front legs
- Swept rear legs and riding upon castors all round
- Solidly framed with raked back for added comfort
- Button back seat back with scrolled arm rests
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed throughout
- Professionally upholstered in a Scottish cloth with heraldic interest
A comfortable and attractive day bed suited to many locations. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 74cm (29.25'')
Max Depth: 183cm (72'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Seat Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Depth: 126cm (49.5'')
Seat Height: 31cm (12.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World