Antique Davenport, English, Victorian Writing Desk, Mahogany, c.1870
Our Stock # 12.1543
This is an antique Davenport, an English, Victorian writing desk in mahogany dating to c.1870.
- Presented with good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Classical 'C' scroll brackets and fluting decorating the lower front of the cabinet
- Riding upon the original ceramic castors
- Tooled, green leather writing surface
- Hinged lid and up-stand to the stationery box behind
- Featuring a pen tray and several divided compartments
- Fall lifts to reveal storage and three drawers to the rear
- Drawers to the left hand side, unusual to find
- Faux drawers to the right
- Flame mahogany drawer fronts dressed with turned pulls
A Victorian classic in good order. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 90cm (35.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World