Antique Cupboard, Victorian, Flame Mahogany, Walnut, Cabinet, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5243
This is an antique cupboard, a Victorian, flame mahogany and walnut cabinet dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1870. Rare to find in such a shallow depth.
- Delightful honey hues to the select cut timbers
- Grain interest throughout with a wax polished finish
- Raised on quality, flared bracket feet
- Offering a pair of removable shelves within
- The walnut top displays well with a moulded edge detail
- A pair of attractive twin flame mahogany panel doors
- Grain interest to the upper panel with geometric stringing to the lower
- Dressed with a brass pull and keyhole linings, secured with a working lock and key
An appealing mid-sized cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 103cm (40.5'')
Max Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World