Antique Cupboard, Victorian, Flame Mahogany, Walnut, Cabinet, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5243
This is an antique cupboard, a Victorian, flame mahogany and walnut cabinet dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1870. Rare to find in such a shallow depth.
- Delightful honey hues to the select cut timbers
- Grain interest throughout with a wax polished finish
- Raised on quality, flared bracket feet
- Offering a pair of removable shelves within
- The walnut top displays well with a moulded edge detail
- A pair of attractive twin flame mahogany panel doors
- Grain interest to the upper panel with geometric stringing to the lower
- Dressed with a brass pull and keyhole linings, secured with a working lock and key
An appealing mid-sized cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 103cm (40.5'')
Max Depth: 36cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.