Antique Cricket Table, English, Oak, Drop Leaf, Lamp, Occasional, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.6864
This is an antique cricket table. An English, oak drop-leaf lamp or occasional table, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Fascinating rotary table top
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest
- Caramel hues offer fine colour to the wax polish finish
- Triangular form when in the closed position
- Top rotates to hold drop-leaves in place to form circular table
- The top features profuse oak leaf carvings
- Wisps of medullary rays add further interest to an appealing piece
- Shaped front apron with bold, carved design
- Stood upon a tri-form of baluster turned spindle legs
- United by turned stretchers for added stability
This is a charming antique cricket table with superb oak stocks and ornate carved detail. Its size and drop-leaf form makes it ideal for the hallway or to the side of a dining or living room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 65.3cm (25.75'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 67.5cm (26.5'')
Extended Width: 72.5cm (28.5'')
Extended Depth: 72.5cm (28.5'')
Extended Height: 67.5cm (26.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World