Antique Craft Table, English, Golden Oak, Side, Writing, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.6489
This is an antique craft table. An English, golden oak side or writing table, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- A charming table with period appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak with rich golden tones
- Shows fine grain interest to its wax polish finish
- Flared top with generous 60cm (23.5") width
- Shaped apron with gently arching ends
- Supported upon shaped legs and united with through joint beam
- Centrally located storage tray well suited to books or cotton reels and other craft goods
- Standing on shaped trestle feet with arched centres
This is an appealing antique craft or side table with eye-catching golden oak stocks. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World