Antique Corner Cabinet on Stand, George III, Oak, Mahogany, c.1770 and Later
Our Stock # 18.5696
This is an antique corner cabinet on stand, an English, George III, oak and mahogany cupboard on Victorian panel cupboard stand, dating to circa 1770 and later.
- Attractive honey hues to the English oak
- Crossbanded in mahogany to the perimeter
- Good consistent colour and a desirable aged patina
- Field panel door decorated with classic conch shell inlay
- Featuring original brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Working lock and key dressed with press brass escutcheon
- Inside fitted with three shaped shelves
- Raised on Victorian panelled cupboard base
- Field panel door features working lock and key
- Standing upon three, stout, square section legs
A super, standing, antique corner cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 73cm (28.75'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 167.5cm (66'')
Back Splay: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World