Antique Corner Cabinet, Oak, Mahogany Georgian, Glazed, Hanging, Cupboard, c1770
Our Stock # 18.5430
This is a fine example of an antique corner cabinet in oak and mahogany, English, Georgian glazed hanging cupboard dating to c.1770.
- Attractive piece with good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Grain interest in the oak displaying wisps of medullary rays
- In good proportion with modest lower moulding and shaped crown moulding
- Upper frieze cross-banded in mahogany veneer
- Field panel door with later glazed panel
- Original, solid brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Original iron lock untested as key absent
- Three serpentine fronted shelves dividing the space within
- Supplied with brass fixings ready to wall mount
A fine example of an antique corner cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 75cm (29.5'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.