Antique Corner Cabinet, Oak, Mahogany Georgian, Glazed, Hanging, Cupboard, c1770
Our Stock # 18.5430
This is a fine example of an antique corner cabinet in oak and mahogany, English, Georgian glazed hanging cupboard dating to c.1770.
- Attractive piece with good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Grain interest in the oak displaying wisps of medullary rays
- In good proportion with modest lower moulding and shaped crown moulding
- Upper frieze cross-banded in mahogany veneer
- Field panel door with later glazed panel
- Original, solid brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Original iron lock with working key
- Three serpentine fronted shelves dividing the space within
- Supplied with brass fixings ready to wall mount
A fine example of an antique corner cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 75cm (29.5'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you