Antique Corner Cabinet, Glazed, Display, Edwardian in Georgian Taste, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5318
This is an antique corner cabinet, a glazed display cabinet, Edwardian in the Georgian Taste, English dating to c.1910.
- Mahogany with a deep rich lustre in the wax polished finish
- Plain canted corners display grain interest beneath a modest crown moulding
- Of good proportion raised on shaped bracket feet
- Classic 18 pane astragal glazed door to upper cabinet
- Working lock and key with brass keyhole lining
- Opening to reveal a pair of shelves dividing the space
- The lower cabinet with a blind, field panel door
- Lock and key, lock non-functioning, brass keyhole lining
- Single shelf within offering useful storage
An attractive antique glazed corner cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Height: 205cm (80.75'')
Back Corner along Wall: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.