Antique Corner Cabinet, Glazed, Display, Edwardian in Georgian Taste, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5318
This is an antique corner cabinet, a glazed display cabinet, Edwardian in the Georgian Taste, English dating to c.1910.
- Mahogany with a deep rich lustre in the wax polished finish
- Plain canted corners display grain interest beneath a modest crown moulding
- Of good proportion raised on shaped bracket feet
- Classic 18 pane astragal glazed door to upper cabinet
- Working lock and key with brass keyhole lining
- Opening to reveal a pair of shelves dividing the space
- The lower cabinet with a blind, field panel door
- Lock and key, lock non-functioning, brass keyhole lining
- Single shelf within offering useful storage
An attractive antique glazed corner cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 77cm (30.25'')
Max Depth: 48.5cm (19'')
Max Height: 205cm (80.75'')
Back Corner along Wall: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World