Antique Corner Cabinet, Georgian, Mahogany, Bow Fronted, Hanging, Circa 1780
Our Stock # 18.5327
This is a fine example of an antique corner cabinet. An English, Georgian, mahogany, bow fronted, hanging cupboard dating to the late 18th century, circa 1780.
- Superior example of a Georgian corner cabinet
- Mahogany front displaying good colour, grain interest and patina
- Segmented crest and plinth mouldings, typical of the period
- Decorated with dentil inlay to the crown and classical trace to the doors
- Classic solid brass butterfly 'H' hinges
- Shaped brass escutcheons dressing original working iron lock and key
- Doors open to reveal triple shelves within
- Supplied with fixings to hang
A very attractive piece with solid joints and construction. Delivered Waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 68cm (26.75'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 99.5cm (39.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World