Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Walnut, Mahogany, Wall, Cupboard, Georgian
Our Stock # 18.6187
This is an antique corner cabinet. An English, walnut and mahogany, wall-hanging cupboard dating to the Georgian period at the turn of the 19th century, circa 1800.
- Classic Georgian form and appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut and mahogany show fine grain interest
- Deep caramel hues to the wax polish finish
- Decorated with a tiered crown moulding
- Large central cabinet arranged over a lower drawer
- Field panel door with eye-catching grain
- Dressed with brass-lined, single throw locks within distinctive diamond inlays – key present
- Opens to reveal a suite of attractive, shaped shelves within
- Lower drawer delineated with cockbeading
- Standing upon a continuous narrow plinth base
- Brackets supplied for ease of installation
This is a fine antique Georgian corner cabinet with wonderful grain interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 79.5cm (31.25'')
Max Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Max Height: 123cm (48.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World