Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Walnut, Cupboard, Astragal Glazed, Georgian
Our Stock # 18.6861
This is an an antique corner cabinet. An English, walnut cupboard with astragal glazed door, dating to the Georgian period, circa 1800.
- Striking, bright display cabinet
- Presenting a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut shows fine grain interest
- Astragal glazed door in good, clear order
- 13-pane door dressed with shield shape brass lock escutcheon — working lock, key present
- Ornate griffin's head butterfly hinges a dashing touch
- Arranged as a pair of shelves with later white painted finish
- Standing upon a tiered plinth base, matching the crown
This is a superb antique corner cabinet with clean, bright interior. The astragal glazed door offers a bright view of the display shelves within and its height provides the option for wall-mounting or as a free-standing corner piece. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 73.5cm (29'')
Max Depth: 45.5cm (18'')
Max Height: 101.5cm (40'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World