Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Oak, Late Georgian, Hanging Cupboard Circa 1780
Our Stock # 11.3270
This is an antique corner cabinet, an English oak, late Georgian hanging cupboard dating to circa 1780.
- Attractive deep tones to the oak with fine, consistent colour
- Attractive wisps of medullary rays prominent through the wax polished finish
- Interior neatly divided by three shelves approximately 20cm apart
- Rare to find a shallow breakfront footprint
- Unusual attractive demi-lune lower moulding
- Crown moulding with dentil band beneath
- Canted side panels flank a shaped field panel door
- Hinged on original, solid brass butterfly show hinges
- Original pierced brass lock escutcheon, complete with working lock and key
- Supplied with brass fittings for ease of mounting
A charming English Georgian corner wall cabinet presented in very good antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Depth: 43cm (17'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World