Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Oak, Georgian, Floor Standing Cupboard c.1800
Our Stock # 18.5271
This is an antique corner cabinet, an English oak, late Georgian floor standing cupboard dating to circa 1800.
- Attractive deep tones to the oak with fine, consistent colour
- Attractive grain interest prominent through the wax polished finish
- Interior neatly divided by three shelves in the upper cabinet and one to the lower
- Canted side panels beneath a modest crown moulding
- Shaped field panel door to the upper cabinet
- Doors hinged on later solid brass butterfly show hinges
- Original brass lock escutcheon, iron lock with key absent
A handsome floor standing, antique corner cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 101cm (39.75'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 183cm (72'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.