Antique Corner Cabinet, English, Mahogany, Wall, Georgian, Astragal Glaze, 1790
Our Stock # 18.6386
This is an antique corner cabinet. An English, mahogany wall hanging Georgian cabinet with astragal glaze door, dating to the late 18th century, circa 1790.
- Appealing Georgian cabinet
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Mahogany shows fines grain interest
- Glass plate in good order
- Elegant scroll pediment which sets off the ensemble
- Impressive ornamental eagle standing atop a finial
- Tiered crown moulding decorates the fascia
- 13-panel astragal glaze door provides a bright display area to the cabinet
- Working, inset brass-lined lock with key present
- Subtle edge moulding runs along the lower fascia
- Finished with a pair of hanging loops for wall mounting
This is a wonderful antique corner cabinet with impressive decorative finish. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 63cm (24.75'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 121cm (47.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World