Antique Corner Arm Chair, French, Beech, Seat, Art Nouveau, Victorian, C.1890
Our Stock # 18.6841
This is an antique corner arm chair. A French, dark beech seat in Art Nouveau taste, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1890.
- Superb corner chair with attractive covering
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select dark stained French beech shows fine grain interest
- Deep, rich hues beneath the wax polish finish
- Carved top rail sits above sinuous scroll arms
- Fine detail to the carved shell motif over a textured ground
- Striking lyre backs with foliate patera set within a frieze
- Gently chamfered seat edge aids comfort
- Benefiting from a quality, William Morris style textile upholstery
- Complimenting the Art Nouveau taste through mellow golden hues and foliate detail
- Beautiful mint green brocade trim a delightful flourish
- Raised upon cabriole legs and united by an X-stretcher
This is a striking, highly attractive antique corner arm chair, with quality French beech and appealing, quality upholstery. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Depth: 50.5cm (20'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Seat Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Depth: 42.5cm (16.75'')
Seat Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World