Antique Console Table, Scottish, William IV, Mahogany, Serving Table, Circa 1835
Our Stock # 18.5396
This is an antique console table, a Scottish, William IV, mahogany, serving table dating to the early 19th century, circa 1835.
- Elaborate and attractive console or serving table
- First class mahogany in generous cuts with a deep, rich finish
- Well figured with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Raised on stout cabriole legs to the front with scrolled toes
- Featuring deep relief carving in foliate and scroll form
- Plain, shield cartouche to the frieze, flanked by moulded detail
- Shaped, slab top with moulded edge profile
Solid and robust and full of character. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 179cm (70.5'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.