Antique Console Table, Mid 19th Century, Scottish, Oak, Carved, Side, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5379
This is an antique console table from the mid 19th century. Scottish, oak with carved decoration, this side table dates to circa 1860.
- A handsome console table displaying good colour and grain interest
- The top displays well and is backed by a pierce carved up-stand
- Displaying a shield supported by rampant lions and topped with feathers
- Flanked and footed by scrolled foliate mounts
- A hidden drawer extends from the right hand side
- The shaped apron compliments the up-stand
- Beautifully decorated with relief carved foliage
- Displaying masks at the corners and centre-point
- Raised on stout turned front legs terminating in pear drop feet
- Well executed, bulbous 'cup and cover' carvings to the upper leg
- Typical flat back legs allow for close wall placement
A magnificent piece presented with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 126cm (49.5'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 112cm (44'')
Counter Height: 84cm (33'')
Up-Stand: 28cm (11'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World