Antique Console Table, Irish, Oak, Side, Carved, Late 19th Century, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5530
This is an antique console table, an Irish, oak, side table with carved decoration dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- A handsome console table displaying good, deep colour and grain interest
- The top displays well over curved frieze with carved detail to the corners
- A pair of dovetailed frieze drawers slide smoothly
- Dressed with the original, quality, pendant, drop handles
- An arced, shaped apron extends to all sides
- The front an back descending to carved lozenges
- Raised on beautifully turned legs, gadrooned caps over tapered barrels
- The legs united by a subtly moulded 'H' stretcher
- Standing upon turned feet
A magnificent piece presented with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 96cm (37.75'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World