Antique Console Table, English, Oak, Victorian, Side, 19th Century, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5032
This is an antique console table, an English, oak, Victorian side table dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Deep, rich tones to the dark English oak
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Up-stand and rear projection – ideal for close wall placement
- Broad top displays well with carved trace to edge moulding
- Foliate carved band to apron punctuated with square lozenges
- Lower lip extending around radius of corners and sides
- Raised on four, stout, baluster turned columns
- Anchored to a broad 'X' frame stretcher
- Standing upon scrolled feet over chamfered rests
An antique console table displaying Victorian exuberance. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Height: 68.5cm (27'')
Plus Upstand: 5cm (2'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World