Antique Conservatory Suite, Oak, Bergere, Three Seater Sofa, c.1910
Our Stock # 10.1742
This is a classic antique sofa in oak, A Bergere sofa dating to the Edwardian period of the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Beautifully crafted in oak with good colour and graining
- Raised on magnificent stout turned legs to the front
- Appealing carved guilloche seat rail
- Crest rail beautifully carved with fruiting vines
- Deep seat enclosed with caning in good condition
- Long arm rests terminate in attractive oblique, carved grips
- Traditionally sprung stuff-over seat panels with brocade trim
- Feather filled loose cushions in good order
- Finished in a damask cloth in earthy pastel tones
An attractive and comfortable sofa in good condition, solid joints and construction delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 154cm (60.75'')
Max Depth: 84cm (33'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Seat Width: 130cm (51.25'')
Seat Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World