Antique Colonial Campaign Table, Indian, Rosewood, Dining, Extending, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7381
This is an antique colonial campaign table. An Indian, solid rosewood dining table with leaf extension, dating to the Victorian empire, circa 1890.
- Delightful example of a campaign dining table – a truly rare and interesting piece
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Solid rosewood stocks present fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Figuring beams beneath a quality wax polish finish
- Circular when closed, the table offers a useful diameter of 122cm (48")
- Striking leaf extension of 59.5cm (23.5") adds useful length for dining
- Square apron with beaded edging meets four block shoulders with shaped brackets
- Raised upon a quintet of tapering legs with arrow feet - screw in legs for ease of transportation on the front line
This is a charming and inviting antique colonial campaign table, graced with superb Rosewood stocks and pleasing colour. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the dining room or institution.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 122cm (48'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Extended Width: 180cm (70.75'')
Extended Depth: 122cm (48'')
Extended Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Leaf Width: 59.5cm (23.5'')
Kneehole Height: 64cm (25.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World