Antique Collector's Table, Walnut, Rosewood, Craft, Hobby Stand, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.6944
This is an antique collector's table. An English, walnut and rosewood sliding craft or hobby stand, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Exquisite table with arresting grain interest
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Bookmatched walnut top, of the highest quality
- Rosewood frame and legs show fine grain interest
- Rich, deep russet hues beneath the wax polish finish
- Serpentine sliding top opens to reveal saffron yellow interior
- Arranged with 6 compartments and 3 storage trays
- Each lid dressed with small wooden pulls and inlaid with mother of pearl
- Front fascia replete with working, inset lock, presented within a carved scroll detail
- Key present, in delightful Gothic revival taste
- Upturned baluster corbels to each shoulder, with small drop pendant finials beneath
- Raised upon superb twist legs with balusters to lower
- Standing on splayed bracket feet and united by a barley twist stretcher
This is a superb and highly decorative antique collector's table, with stunning bookmatched walnut, rich colouration and skilled craftsmanship throughout. Ideally suited to collections of jewellery or the craft hobbyist, this table is set to enhance any room. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56.5cm (22.25'')
Max Depth: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Max Height: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Open Width: 91cm (35.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World