Antique Coffer Settle, English, Oak, Bench, Chest, Trunk Seat, Circa 1700
Our Stock # 18.5288
This is an antique coffer settle, an English oak bench chest seat dating to the early 18th century circa 1700 and later.
- Good colour in the lustrous wax polished finish
- Carved interest with a desirable aged patina
- Pegged and panelled construction in very stout stock: 2.25'' x 3.75''
- Raked back and armrests for seating comfort
- Three panel back and coffer front decorated with carved lozenge detail
- Reeded to the top rails, stiles and muntins
- Plain panel ends and three panel back in good order
- Broad and deep seat panel hinges open on quality hinging
- Offering voluminous storage within
- Scrolled armrests supported on baluster turned pillars
A sturdy and attractive bench for any room in the home. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 140cm (55'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World