Antique Coffer, Oak, Joined Chest, Three Panel Trunk, Early 18th Century c.1700
Our Stock # 18.5757
This is an antique coffer, an English oak, joined chest. An early 18th century three panel trunk dating to circa 1700.
- Substantial oak chest displaying rich, dark colour
- Joined construction with grain interest throughout
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays and a desirable aged patina
- Three panel construction to front, to and back, single to the ends
- Muntins and stiles display modest moulded decoration
- Iron lock plate, fastener and key absent
- Lid opens on later, hand forged iron strap hinges
- Voluminous, clean and tidy storage within
A super antique coffer in English oak. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 120cm (47.25'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World