Antique Coffer, English Oak Joined Chest, William III, Queen Anne, Circa 1700
Our Stock # 18.5260
This is an antique coffer, an English oak joined chest from the William III / Queen Anne period dating to c.1700.
- Glorious colour to the English oak with a desirable aged patina
- Three-quarter guilloché, demi-lune, foliate frieze
- Over three panels featuring quatrefoil embellished lozenges
- Fluted muntins and stiles that extend as feet
- Field panel ends and twin panelled back
- Oversized, three panel top lifts on later hinges
- Voluminous storage within - lock and key both absent
A charming chest to be welcomed into any location. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 60cm (23.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.