Antique Coffer, English, Georgian, Oak Joined Chest, Mid C18th Trunk Circa 1750
Our Stock # 18.5280
This is an antique coffer, an English, Georgian, oak joined chest dating to the mid 18th century circa 1750.
- Mellow tones and colour to the oak with a desirable aged patina
- Geometric field panel moulding decoration to the front
- Single broad recessed bands to the rails, muntins and stiles
- Classic three panel front complimented by single panel ends and back
- Planked top displays well with grain interest in a wax polished finish
- Brass keyhole escutcheon and lock, key absent
- Voluminous storage within and a candle trough to one end
- Solid joints and construction
A handsome antique chest to be welcomed into any location. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 130cm (51.25'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 65cm (25.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World