Antique Coffee Pot, English, Silver Plate, Beverage Jug, 19th Century, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6508
This is an antique coffee pot. An English, silver plated beverage jug, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Attractive coffee jug with fine engraved detail
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Plate silver in very good order
- Bright, polish appearance
- Hinged, dome lid surmounted with a foliate motif finial
- Elegant spout and handle, engraved with chased foliage on matte ground
- Fascia to front and reverse decorated with engraved spring flowers
- Pair of jacquard bands delineate the upper and lower jar
- Raised upon a continuous tiered pedestal
- Marked to the base with Howard Cutlery Co, the Owl logo, Quadruple and the numbers 9 & 4
This is an elegant antique coffee pot. Bright in appearance and good order, delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 24cm (9.5'')
Max Depth: 16cm (6.25'')
Max Height: 31.5cm (12.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World