Antique Coal Purdonium, Fire Side Log Bin, English, Edwardian, Walnut Circa 1910
Our Stock # 11.3230
This is an antique coal Purdonium, or fire side log bin. An English, Edwardian, walnut cabinet dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- A pleasing Edwardian fireside cabinet presented in good antique condition
- Very versatile offering use for coal, logs or kindling
- In walnut offering charming colour
- Benefiting from wonderful bevel edge mirror inset
- Top quality original cast brass pull
- Pull front opens to reveal storage area
- Galleried top, with Greco style centre carving flanked by turned finials
- Cast brass side and front handles
- Riding upon original ceramic castors
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Useful proportion
- Solidly jointed and robust
A simply lovely utility item in good condition and a piece to be welcomed into any fireside location. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.