Antique Coal Purdonium, Fire Side Log Bin, English, Edwardian, Walnut Circa 1910
Our Stock # 11.3230
This is an antique coal Purdonium, or fire side log bin. An English, Edwardian, walnut cabinet dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- A pleasing Edwardian fireside cabinet presented in good antique condition
- Very versatile offering use for coal, logs or kindling
- In walnut offering charming colour
- Benefiting from wonderful bevel edge mirror inset
- Top quality original cast brass pull
- Pull front opens to reveal storage area
- Galleried top, with Greco style centre carving flanked by turned finials
- Cast brass side and front handles
- Riding upon original ceramic castors
- Of quality craftsmanship
- Useful proportion
- Solidly jointed and robust
A simply lovely utility item in good condition and a piece to be welcomed into any fireside location. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Max Height: 95cm (37.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World