Antique Coal Box, English, Brass, Fireside, Log Bin, Fire, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7134
This is an antique coal box. An English, brass fireside log bin, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Classic antique fireside appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Polished brass radiates warm golden tones
- Hand-beaten, hammered finish with fascinating mottled pattern
- Pronounced rim with rolled edge over shallow neck with bonded studs
- Globular body offering a generous internal diameter of 30cm (11.75")
- Delightful lion's masque drop handles with prominent, detailed head
- Raised upon a cylindrical tapered stand with flat base showing desirable patination
This is a dashing antique coal box, with wonderful hand-beaten finish. Suitable for coal, logs or other fuel types. Delivered polished and ready for the fireplace.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Height: 26.5cm (10.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World