Antique Coal Bin Stool, Victorian, Brass, Fireside, Box, Needlepoint, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5378
This is an antique coal bin stool, a Victorian, brass, fireside box with integral liner and needlepoint seat pad. English dating to circa 1880.
- A pleasing mid-size fireside storage bin
- Presented in good antique condition
- Decorated with classical motif and adornment
- The lid features a stuffed seat pad
- Covered in a needlepoint tapestry cover
- In good order decorated with floral motif on blue ground
- Hinged lid lifts to reveal internal tin liner with handles
- Suitable for coal, kindling or helpful when removing ash
- Benefiting from loop handles to either side
An attractive and useful piece to be welcomed into any fireside location. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Height: 36cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.