Antique Club Wine Table, Mahogany, William IV, English, c.1830
Our Stock # 12.1664
This is an antique club wine table in mahogany, a William IV English piece dating to c.1830.
- A superior example of good proportion
- Highly desirable colour and patina
- Lipped top with moulded edge detail
- Featuring a carved lace stylised fringe
- Raised on a ring turned and tapered baluster stem
- Mounted in a ring collar over chamfered stepped base
- Standing upon three scrolled feet
- Offering a stable platform
Understated quality piece. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World