Antique Clerks Desk, English, Victorian Pine Bureau Late 19th Century Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.2951
This is an antique clerks desk, an English, Victorian, pine bureau from the late 19th century circa 1900.
- Classic English styling in aged pine with a very desirable tone
- Attractive proportions – can be used with a stool or as a standing desk
- Rising from field panel twin pedestals each offering a useful trio of deep storage drawers
- Upper section with slope top and lower stop to prevent items sliding
- Fitted interior providing plenty of storage for laptops, documents and stationery
- Galleried top with flat surface for files and desk accessories
- Suite of dovetailed drawers dressed with original solid pine turned pulls
- Solidly jointed and robust, separates into three sections for ease of location
A practical, English, Victorian clerk's desk presented in good antique condition. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 101cm (39.75'')
Max Depth: 81cm (32'')
Max Height: 156cm (61.5'')
Height at front of desktop: 105cm (41.3")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World