Antique Chinese Export Side Table, Carved, Oriental, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5803
This is an antique Chinese export side table, a carved oriental table dating to the late Victorian period at the turn of the 20th century, circa 1900.
- In good proportion and of quality craftsmanship
- The dark stained mahogany displays beautifully
- Vigorously carved with a desirable aged patina
- The three-quarter galleried top with low relief carved decoration
- A scene featuring bird, fan and foliate detail
- Bordered with an etched decoration
- A pair of frieze drawers to the front flank a carved animal mask
- The drawer fronts with stylised decoration, dressed with ornate drop handles
- A highly decorative pierced and carved frieze to the sides and back
- Raised on pierced cabriole legs, on leg missing some decoration
- United by a lower tier for stability and offering display space
A thoroughly delightful antique Chinese export side table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 81.25cm (32'')
Max Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World