Antique Cheval Mirror, English, Regency, Tilting, Dressing, Mahogany Circa 1820
Our Stock # LFA-1503
This is an antique cheval mirror, an English, Regency, tilting dressing mirror in mahogany stand dating to circa 1820.
- Quality, heavy hand bevelled, shaped mirror plate
- Mounted in humped mahogany frame
- Topped with brass spire finial
- Panelled back ideal for centre room placement
- Fixed height with leather strap tilt retainer
- Tilting action in robust mahogany frame
- Square section uprights topped with classical urn finials
- United by twin stretchers for added stability
- Upon swept legs terminating in capped brass castors
A fine antique cheval mirror from the English Regency. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76cm (30'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 176cm (69.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.