Antique Cheval Mirror, English, Regency, Tilting, Dressing, Mahogany Circa 1820
Our Stock # 10.1503
This is an antique cheval mirror, an English, Regency, tilting dressing mirror in mahogany stand dating to circa 1820.
- Quality, heavy hand bevelled, shaped mirror plate
- Mounted in humped mahogany frame
- Topped with brass spire finial
- Panelled back ideal for centre room placement
- Fixed height with leather strap tilt retainer
- Tilting action in robust mahogany frame
- Square section uprights topped with classical urn finials
- United by twin stretchers for added stability
- Upon swept legs terminating in capped brass castors
A fine antique cheval mirror from the English Regency. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76cm (30'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 176cm (69.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World