Antique Chesterfield Sofa, English, Victorian, 3 Seater Settee, C19th Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5571
This is an antique Chesterfield sofa. An English, Victorian, three seater settee dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Attractive button back design with mahogany frame
- Classic Chesterfield styling
- Raised on stout, tapering legs to the front and swept rears
- Riding upon robust, solid brass castors
- Scrolled arm panels cosseting the sitter
- Currently upholstered in a pale yellow, patterned cloth
- Showing signs of careful use with a couple of buttons popped
- Finished rear panel – ideal for centre room placement
- From a smoke and pet free home
An appealing and comfortable antique Chesterfield sofa. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 198cm (78'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Seat Width: 130cm (51.25'')
Seat Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Seat Height: 40.5cm (16'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.