Antique Chesterfield Sofa, English, Victorian, 3 Seater Settee, C19th Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5571
This is an antique Chesterfield sofa. An English, Victorian, three seater settee dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Attractive button back design with mahogany frame
- Classic Chesterfield styling
- Raised on stout, tapering legs to the front and swept rears
- Riding upon robust, solid brass castors
- Scrolled arm panels cosseting the sitter
- Currently upholstered in a pale yellow, patterned cloth
- Showing signs of careful use with a couple of buttons popped
- Finished rear panel – ideal for centre room placement
- From a smoke and pet free home
An appealing and comfortable antique Chesterfield sofa. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 198cm (78'')
Max Depth: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Seat Width: 130cm (51.25'')
Seat Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Seat Height: 40.5cm (16'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World