Antique, Chest On Chest of Drawers, English, Tall Boy, Mahogany, Circa 1780
Our Stock # 18.5235
This is an antique chest on chest of drawers, an English, late Georgian tall boy in mahogany and dating to circa 1780.
- Appealing, natural tonal qualities to the quality mahogany
- Grain interest throughout with a lustrous, wax polished finish
- Arranged '2 over 3 over 3' with graduated drawer depths
- In good proportion topped with a modest crown moulding
- Standing upon bracket feet all round
- Oak lined, cock-beaded drawers run smoothly
- Dressed with, later, drop handles over pierced brass batwing backplates
- Locks present but untested as keys absent
- Brass keyhole linings
- Of quality craftsmanship
An attractive chest offering abundant storage. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 104.5cm (41.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 176cm (69.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World