Antique Chest of Drawers, Victorian Mahogany c.1880
Our Stock # 10.1601
This is a fine example of an antique chest of drawers from the Victorian period in mahogany.
- Mahogany with good graining, colour and a lustrous waxed finish
- Arranged in a classic '2 over 3' arrangement
- Deep bottom drawer; The classic English Victorian extra deep 'winter blanket' storage drawer ‰ÛÒ a.k.a. the 'cot drawer' as these were known to be used for infants
- Mahogany lined, dovetailed drawers with brass keyhole linings
- Dressed with pressed brass back plates behind drop handles
- Handles in an Art Nouveau taste, lower two plainer in design
- Locks untested as key absent
- Generous stock to top finished with a moulded edge detail
- Raised on a plinth base over bun feet
- Panelled back in good order
An attractive chest of drawers for any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 103cm (40.5'')
Max Depth: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Max Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World