Antique Chest of Drawers, Victorian, Flame Mahogany, English, c. 1880
Our Stock # AAU-3466
This is a fine example of an antique chest of drawers from the Victorian period in flame mahogany. English c.1880.
- Mahogany with good graining, colour and a lustrous waxed finish
- Arranged in a classic 'waterfall four' arrangement
- Drawers displaying glorious flame mahogany veneer fronts
- Mahogany lined, dovetailed drawers with inset brass keyhole linings
- Dressed with original turned pulls - brass locks - key absent
- Upper surface in excellent order
- Rounded corners create a pleasing soft look and demonstrate the appeal of this classic style
- Rising from a continuous plinth base with subtle over-moulding
- Smooth sliding drawers
An attractive chest of drawers for any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.