Antique Chest of Drawers, Victorian, Flame Mahogany, English, c. 1880
Our Stock # AAU-3466
This is a fine example of an antique chest of drawers from the Victorian period in flame mahogany. English c.1880.
- Mahogany with good graining, colour and a lustrous waxed finish
- Arranged in a classic 'waterfall four' arrangement
- Drawers displaying glorious flame mahogany veneer fronts
- Mahogany lined, dovetailed drawers with inset brass keyhole linings
- Dressed with original turned pulls - brass locks - key absent
- Upper surface in excellent order
- Rounded corners create a pleasing soft look and demonstrate the appeal of this classic style
- Rising from a continuous plinth base with subtle over-moulding
- Smooth sliding drawers
An attractive chest of drawers for any location. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World