Antique Chest of Drawers, Satinwood, English, Victorian Bedroom Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5097
This is an antique chest of drawers in satinwood. An English, Victorian piece dating to circa 1900.
- Attractive shimmer to the well figured satinwood
- Good colour with a desirable aged patina
- Configured in a 'two over two' graduated arrangement
- Top displays well with moulded edge detail and backed with a shaped upstand
- Field panel ends add interest from every angle
- Raised on squat, square section legs riding on ceramic castors
- Dovetailed drawers with gently chamfered frame
- Dressed with rope twist drop handles over pressed brass backplates
- Working lock and key, single key operates all locks, brass keyhole linings
A fine and practical chest crafted in gorgeous timber. Certain to look stunning in any room of the home. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Plus Upstand: 7cm (2.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.