Antique Chest of Drawers, Satin Figured Walnut, English, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5589
This is an antique chest of drawers in satin figured walnut. An English, Victorian piece dating to circa 1900.
- Attractive shimmer to the well figured satin walnut
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Configured as three straight graduated drawers
- Top displays well with moulded edge detail and backed with a shaped up-stand
- Field panel ends add interest from every angle
- Raised on tapered, square section legs bracketed to the front
- Dovetailed drawers with gently chamfered frame
- Dressed with garland loop handles over pressed brass back-plates
- Of quality craftsmanship with smooth running drawers
A fine and practical antique chest of drawers crafted in well figured satin walnut. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 99cm (39'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Counter Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Plus Up-stand: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World