Antique Chest of Drawers on Stand, English, Walnut, Queen Anne, Circa 1700
Our Stock # 18.5008
This is an antique chest of drawers on stand, an English, walnut, Queen Anne piece dating to the early 18th century, circa 1700.
- Sumptuous biscuit colour and grain interest throughout
- Desirable aged patina in the wax polished finish
- Arranged '2 over 2' graduated in depth
- Cross banded top with ovular, boxwood string decoration
- Moulded edge detail with plain sides
- Mounted on a sympathetic stand with cabriole legs, carved fan knees and pad feet
- Drawer fronts decorated with arced string detail
- Dressed with solid brass, swan neck handles over batwing back plates
- Shaped brass keyhole escutcheons over original iron locks, key absent
An attractive piece that displays very well. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 90cm (35.5'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World