Antique Chest of Drawers, Georgian Walnut English c.1720
Our Stock # 10.1673
This is a period antique chest of drawers, Georgian, walnut, English dating to the early 18th century, circa 1720.
- Desirable patina in the beautifully aged walnut veneer
- Good colour and grain detail in a wax polished finish
- Campaign construction: In two sections that slot together
- The top featuring double cross-banding over moulded edge
- Custom made glass top for optional, additional protection
- Raised on shaped ogee bracket feet beneath lower quadrant moulding
- '2 over 3' drawer configuration; 2nd and 4th deeper
- Oak lined, sliding on rails, feather-banded perimeter frame
- Dressed with drop handles over solid brass batwing plates
- Etched keyhole escutcheons over original iron locks - key absent
A classic English Georgian chest in good proportion. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 104cm (41'')
Max Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Height: 97cm (38.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World