Antique Chest of Drawers, After Sheraton Georgian c.1795
Our Stock # LFA-1566
This is a fine example of an English antique chest of drawers in the manner of Sheraton from the late Georgian era circa 1795.
- In quality mahogany with attractive grain and good colour
- Useful shallow proportions arranged in a classic '2 over 3' configuration
- Raised on typical splayed, slender bracket feet with swagged apron
- Cock beaded drawers solidly constructed with dovetailed joints
- Inset brass keyhole linings fronting brass locks, untested as key absent
- Dressed with ring drop handles over pressed brass back plates
Charming and useful, ideal in many locations due to it's shallow depth. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 105cm (41.25'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 106cm (41.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.