Antique Chest of Drawers, Georgian, English Oak, Circa 1800, Double Depth Drawer
Our Stock # 18.5123
This is an antique chest of drawers, a Georgian, English oak piece dating to the early 19th century, circa 1800 featuring a useful, and unusual, double depth bottom drawer.
- Attractive honey tones to the well figured English oak
- Desirable aged patina in the lustre of the wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship and in good proportion
- Raised on bracket feet all round
- The deep top displays well finished with an edge moulding
- Side panels in good order and displaying good consistent colour
- Smooth sliding, cock beaded drawers arranged '2 over 2'
- The bottom drawer double depth with faux double drawer front
- Featuring the original iron locks with key absent
- Dressed with later solid brass drop handles over 'batwing' back plates
An appealing and useful item of storage furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 100cm (39.25'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World