Antique Chest of Drawers, English, Regency, Mahogany, Chest, Early 19th Century
Our Stock # 18.6038
This is an antique chest of drawers. An English, Regency mahogany chest of compact proportion, dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Deep, rich tones to the select mahogany
- Desirable aged patina in the lustre of the wax polished finish
- Of quality craftsmanship and in good proportion
- Attractive top with appealing, subtle crossband perimeter
- Smooth sliding drawers arranged '2 over 3' graduated
- Dressed with later medallion drop handles over pierced brass plates
- Shaped keyhole escutcheons, locks untested as key absent
- Raised on bracket feet all round
This is an antique chest of drawers dating to the Regency period. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 80.5cm (31.75'')
Max Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World